Initiate A Successful Business Start-Up In Dubai
Whether you’re establishing a business or expanding an existing one, Free Zone has over 1,500 business activities to select from, as well as efficient, frictionless, and cost-effective startup alternatives starting at AED 12,500.
Businesses who operate as a Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) benefit from a well-connected, secure, and active networking environment in which to work, live, and play.
When you establish your company in Meydan Free Zone, you gain exclusive access to a networking community that promotes growth via innovation and cooperation. Dubai is home to a plethora of start-ups, small businesses, and international enterprises, making it an ideal location for you to launch and build your company.
Create A Vibrant Surrounding
At Free Zone, you’re never far from the city’s hustle and bustle. The Dubai International Airport is only 15 minutes away, and Downtown Dubai is only a few minutes away. Business located in the opulent Meydan Hotel, with views of the world-famous Meydan Racecourse, which holds the Dubai World Cup, and The Track, Meydan Golf, which attracts celebrities from across the world.
The experts provide a 360-degree platform that guarantees business-optimized solutions during the setup process to assist you in getting your company up and operating.
- Benefits to the Community Exclusively. The golf course, racetrack, hotel, and restaurants are just a few of the exquisite amenities available to you.
- Meydan is the premium location your business needs to turn heads because it is located in a premium Dubai district.
- Incorporation is simple and quick. The devoted team will quickly teach you the ins and outs of doing business in Dubai.
- Share Capital with No Paid-Up Capital. Start your company without putting down a huge chunk of money. Begin how you want and expand as needed.
- Flexibility in Visa Numbers. You can pick whether you need six visas or none at all, depending on your business demands.
- It’s simple to open a corporate bank account. With the help of our experienced team, you can easily set up your company’s bank accounts.
- There are over 1500 licencing activities. Whatever your business idea is, you will be able to find the appropriate licence.
- Offices are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t miss out on the chance to have your offices open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to suit your company needs.
- Within a day, company documents are issued. Don’t let red tape get in the way of your success; get your company licence in a day. As you can issue the documents accurately on time.
They are not like other free zones; at this place, the mission is to make starting a business as easy as possible for you by prioritising your needs and covering all of your bases with our comprehensive variety of business support services.
If a business is being established in the UAE Free Zone, UAE commercial law prohibits a business owner from owning more than 49 percent of the company’s shares. As a result, you must identify a UAE national to act as your local partner or sponsor.