Relative to the high temperatures in the summer, especially in tropical cities, the need for an air conditioner in the house has become a necessary thing to cope with the increase in temperatures and adapt to it, and nogom-almethaliah progresses and one of the best types of air conditioners that many depend on for cooling their homes, is the air conditioner from The split unit, which is characterized by the fact that it works to cool all the rooms of the house due to the nature of its configuration from a central unit and internal units for each room of the house, an internal cooling unit that draws air from the central unit and distributes it in the room, and therefore it is very necessary to maintain the cleaning of the split air conditioner continuously to remove what accumulates inside it From dust that could cause damage or damage to it.
The importance of cleaning a split conditioner
There are many reasons that make the split air conditioner cleaning process very important, because not cleaning the air conditioner may have bad results, which may be the main cause of damage to the air conditioner or short life, in addition to the harmful effects of not cleaning the air conditioner for the surrounding environment. As well as the people around the air conditioner, the following are the reasons for cleaning the air conditioner in some detail.
- The importance of cleaning the split air conditioner lies in the fact that the dust inside the central unit or the indoor units contribute greatly to reducing the efficiency of the air conditioner.
- The accumulation of dust and dirt inside the air conditioner leads to damage to the internal fan of the air conditioner and to stop the air conditioner from working in the long term.
- The presence of dust inside the air-conditioner and its operation with these dusts causes the people around it to contract respiratory diseases as a result of inhaling these dusts while the air leaving the air conditioner is inhaled.
- There may be inside the air conditioner some bacteria and viruses resulting from the presence of pets in the house and the frizziness of the hair of these animals and entering the air conditioner, so the accumulation of such things leads to the presence of bacteria in the conditioner, which contribute to disease.
- The presence of dust inside the split air conditioner’s internal parts and not cleaning them constantly leads to damage to the air conditioner filter, which causes the air conditioner’s ability to cool the air poorly.
How to clean the air conditioner Split LG
The LG brand is one of the modern and high-quality brands in the air conditioner industry, and that makes the process of cleaning the air conditioner from this brand a very important process, and it must be done with the highest degree of accuracy and experience in cleaning the air conditioners, so the method of cleaning the split air conditioner must be taken LG is modern and sophisticated in order to complete the cleaning process without causing any kind of scales in the air conditioner during the completion of the task, and the following are the steps for cleaning the air conditioner Split LV.
- First, an AC technician or a split air condition cleaning company must be used to perform the cleaning of the air conditioner accurately, safely, and without causing any damage to the air conditioner.
- A split air conditioner cleaning technician or a member of the split air conditioner cleaning company team checks the air conditioner well to ensure that it does not have any kind of problems, as well as to determine the appropriate way to clean it.
- After that, the electricity is completely disconnected from the air conditioner before starting to clean to avoid any danger that may happen to those who clean the air conditioner.
- For most of them, the air conditioner is cleaned by removing the external face of the air conditioner as well as the internal parts that are removable to perform the cleaning process in a good and very accurate manner.
- The next step is to fill the split air conditioner cleaning spray with water mixed with an appropriate amount of cleaner for your split air conditioners.
- Before putting the water on the air conditioner, the air conditioner is cleaned with a broom to remove the accumulated dirt and dust on its parts so that it does not stick more to the air conditioner body when water is sprayed on it.
- After that, the air conditioner is sprayed with water mixed with detergent and every part is sprayed with water with a clean cloth, to ensure that the air conditioner is cleaned very well.
- After that, the conditioner is rinsed with water without mixing it with a detergent, and when performing the rinsing process, take into account that a split conditioner washing bag is placed under the conditioner in order to store the water used in the rinsing process.
- Then the conditioner is dried from the water by using an air dryer to dry the conditioner well from the water.
- The next step is to install the dismantled parts of the air conditioner again and make sure that this step is done with high accuracy.
- Then, the electric air conditioner is reconnected again to test the customer and make sure that it works and does not contain any kind of damage or damage.
How to clean the air conditioner to treat water leakage
There is a very close relationship between the dirty air conditioner, its need to clean, and the presence of air conditioner water leaks, and the reason for this relationship is that the accumulation of dust inside the air conditioner is one of the most important reasons that make the air conditioner leak water inside the house, in addition to the clogging of the water leakage hole, it is also one of the causes The leakage of the water conditioner and the lack of Freon in the air conditioner condenser, so when you need to treat the water leakage with the conditioner, you must follow the following steps.
- First, the external structure of the air conditioner is dismantled after the electricity is completely disconnected from the air conditioner, the electrical outlets around it are isolated and the air conditioner washing bag or a large piece of tarpaulin is placed under the conditioner to receive the water falling from it.
- After opening the air conditioner, the air conditioner technician can know the cause of the water leakage from the air conditioner and determine it well, which is either the presence of many dirt inside the air conditioner, the clogging of the water leakage hole in the air conditioner, or a lack of freon gas in the air conditioner.
- After determining the cause of the water leakage, this problem can be easily solved. If the cause is the accumulation of dust, the air conditioner should be cleaned well.
- And if the cause of the water leakage is a blockage in the water leakage hole, then it is delivered and the dirt and dust in it that causes it to be unable to drain the water.
- If the reason is the lack of Freon gas in the air conditioner, the air conditioner maintenance technician will handle this matter, and the air conditioner will return to work without any leakage of water from the inside to the outside.